1. On a scale of 1-4, how would you rate the importance of putting the needs of others ahead of your own?
2. True or False: An important part of leadership is acknowledging your own limitations.
3. On a scale of 1-4, how inclined are you to go against the status quo?
4. How do you approach the decision-making process?
5. On a scale of 1-4, how likely are you to take ownership of your decision if the results are not in line with expectations?
6. On a scale of 1-4, how likely are you to be open to the ideas, beliefs, and perspectives of others?
7. How passionate are you about your work?
8. On a scale of 1-4, how important is it to you to promote ethics, shared values and a sense of purpose to work?
9. True or False: I am presently doing meaningful work that is aligned with my values and sense of purpose.
10. True or False: I am in tune with my emotional state.
11. True or False: I spend time thinking about how others perceive me.
12. True or False: I have good work/life balance.
13. True or False: It is more important to me to make a significant positive impact on society than to be financially successful.
Subscribe to Julie's newsletter
Looks like an error occurred. Sorry about that!