Your Dream – your BIG idea or aspiration for your life – is as unique as you are, so there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to making it happen.
Take the Dreamer Profile Assessment to determine what kind of Dreamer you are and start pursuing your goals at your own pace, on a path that’s right for you.
1. I find pleasure in working on a team and contributing to my organization’s greater vision.
2. I have access to savings or connections with venture capitalists to fund my new business.
3. I feel confined by structure, preferring instead to “chart my own course” in my career.
4. I often refer to myself as a “creature of habit” who prefers routine, schedules and predictability.
5. It is important that I have the ability to express my personal purpose within my company and career.
6. I do not thrive in a traditional 9-5 office job.
7. I thrive in structured environments.
8. I prefer to be my own boss, despite inconsistent income.
9. I have a strong desire to follow my curiosity and express my passion through my hobby.
10. “Hustle” is my middle name.
11. It is important that my work is connected to fighting social injustice, helping my community and/or improving the world.
12. I feel I’ve reached the pinnacle of my corporate career and am ready for the challenge of starting my own venture.
13. I enjoy working on new concepts and enjoy facing unfamiliar challenges.
14. I fear that monetizing my passion project would take all the joy out of it.
15. My full-time career doesn’t have to be my primary source of fulfillment.
16. Any organization I work for must have solid values, display integrity and stand for something important.
17. I often consider what it would be like to be my own boss.
18. I am willing to “risk it all” if I am passionate enough about a cause.
19. I have a hobby unrelated to my full-time job that I am deeply passionate about.
20. I’ve recently gained more freedom in my personal life and feel ready to embark on a new chapter in my career.
21. I spend as much free time as I can volunteering and giving back to my community.
22. I prefer income certainty or require a consistent monthly income.
23. I enjoy the financial stability of my full-time career and am not willing to go financially “all in” to pursue my passion.
24. I have acquired multiple skill sets working in corporate environments – and I know how to monetize them.
25. I am driven by community impact more than financial gains.
Our system experienced an error while submitting your answers. We apologize, please try again