2. I frequently feel anxious.
3. I feel restless much of the time.
4. I carry tension in my body.
5. I tend to overthink things.
6. I get stuck on worrisome thoughts where it's hard to focus on anything else.
7. I imagine scenarios and think about what could go wrong.
8. It's hard for me to be present when feeling worried or anxious.
9. I replay negative past events in my mind.
10. I tend to study and analyze my worries.
11. When I have a worrisome thought, I feel the need to push it out of my mind.
12. When feeling worried or anxious, I feel compelled to seek reassurance by talking to others or doing research online.
13. I often debate or try to refute my anxious worries.
14. I get angry or upset with myself when I unnecessarily worry or get anxious.
15. I avoid thoughts or subjects that make me feel anxious.
16. When I feel anxious, I actively try to get rid of the feeling.
17. I avoid situations or activities that make me feel anxious.
18. I cancel scheduled activities when I feel anxious.
19. My anxiety or stress causes me to miss out on many things in life.
20. Worries influence the decisions I make.
This information is not scored and is only gathered for research purposes.