College Admissions is tough.
Up for the Challenge?
Take the Application Boot Camp Quiz.
1. What year in high school are you?
2. What is your current class rank? Even an unofficial rank is good to figure out.
How rigorous have your courses been in high school so far?
4. If you have taken the PSAT, SAT (or ACT), what were your scores?
5. What are your highest SAT Subject Test scores?
6. What are your highest AP scores?
7. My extracurricular activities are best described as:
8. In what ways have you gone above and beyond during the summer (even quarantined many kids were taking college courses, etc.)?
9. How do you stand out academically or otherwise?
10. Do you have a “hook” or special connection to a school?
11. What do your teachers say about you?
Our system experienced an error while submitting your answers. We apologize, please try again